Navigating through the market of luxury cars is more daunting than driving one. Your dealer may try to explain to you the subtle advances in safety features and the drive; however, to develop an appreciation, you have to experience them. In the luxury car segment, there is a whole gamut of features that belong to this category. We usually compare the list of new features only comprehending half of what they are buying into. Mostly we have brand names, recommendations from friends and the automobile websites to go by.
So, here we have compiled the list of the top 2017 luxury cars to make the Herculean task of comparing features a wee bit easier.
- 2017 Tesla Model S is at the top of its game in terms of both avant-grade technology and plush interiors. The electric car has excellent performance scores. Every feature has been perfected to provide you with a comfortable and luxurious drive.
- 2017 Genesis G90 covers all the standard features while offering you a powerful drive coupled with luxurious interiors. It does fall short in the gas mileage department and trunk space. However, the great pick up and the comfortable handling more than compensates for these.
- 2017 Audi A7 comes with standard all-wheel drive, taut suspension, and super-responsive breaks. Smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is standard. You can opt for night vision, automated emergency braking, and adaptive cruise control at an additional cost. The sumptuous cabin and sufficient cargo space are a definite plus.
- 2017 Cadillac CT6 offers excellent fuel economy even with a base engine, while you have the option to choose from an impressive array of robust engines. The luxurious interiors are full of high-tech features. The only drawbacks may be the small trunk size and a less-than optimal infotainment system.
- 2017 BMW 6-Series provides wireless phone charging and Wi-Fi hot spot as a standard. You get a range of powerful engine to choose from. With one of the highest price tags in the luxury large car class, the rear cabin space may feel a bit cramped.
We have listed out the best in the large luxury car segment. However, if you want to have the best in luxury within a limited budget, you may want to consider a few of these:
- Audi A3 is available as a sedan and as a convertible. Starting at $35,150 with a forward collision mitigation system, additional driver-assistive features and an extensive list of standard features, Audi A3 is a great buy.
- BMW 3-Series is the most sought after car in the small luxury car segment. Available as a sedan and a wagon at a starting price of $36,445, you get a powerful drive and abundant cabin space.
- Cadillac ATS is another popular choice in compact luxury cars segment. Offered as a sedan and a coupe, the Cadillac ATS is sporty and designed with the convenience of the user in mind.
We would, however, recommend comparing car safety ratings and online reviews before your next purchase.